Monday, November 3, 2008

SPENCER IS DIABOLICAL


That's all. If you watch "The Hills" you know what I mean. If you don't, why aren't you watching "The Hills"? I know it's sad that a woman of my age would be totally sucked into this shizz, but I am. Don't ask me why either. Also, Audrina needs a mentor. (I'm Available!) (Please don't move in with Justin Bobby, without some kind of commitment, to a house that you PAID FOR !) . Oh and another thing, PLEASE VOTE! I don't care who you vote for, or for what proposition you vote yes on, just do it. We all have to count for something don't we? Either way it will be totally historic. I'm just glad to be a part of it. (CHANGE...that is)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally watch this show, love this show, and am not ashamed to admit it even at my age. Oh, and I totally hate Spencer. Did you watch where he made Heidi's mom cry and didn't even apologize? Sick rich boy!

Anonymous said...

Hey I linked you on my blog because I love reading your stuff, so let me know if that isn't ok and I'll remove! :>