1. Does my pinky toe look broken to you?
2. How bad do I need a pedicure?
3. If I go to urgent care, what can they do for a broken toe anyway that doesn't involve tape?
4. Shouldn't I just take the $50 and buy a cute new pair of fall shoes to wear when my toe feels better?
5. How does a 40 year old woman with no athletic inclinations whatsoever break two (2) toes on the same foot in 6 weeks. (true story)
6. Why do they call it a black and blue when it is clearly purple and yellow?
7. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your own foot with an auto focus camera?
8. Why is it suddenly so inexplicably cold in Arizona? (I have the answer to this one. Liz broke her toe and needs to wear flip flops instead of real socks and shoes and will no doubt run into Stacey and Clinton from "What Not To Wear"in Safeway.)
9. Why don't children close a closet door before they leave a darkened room?
10.Why doesn't anyone link me on their blog? (I know,I know, totally irrelevant but ponderous nonetheless...maybe I'm trying too hard?)