Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dominic

Happy Actual Birth Day
Dominic Joseph Nicita





























He's really teeny (6lbs. 19in) but he's cute, he has reddish blond curly hair and we can't tell yet who he looks like. He was born September 25, 2008 at 7:45am and Mom (Lisa), Dad (Joe) and baby are all doing fine. Big Sister Josie can't wait to see him. Oh, by the way my brother is Joe Nicita and he (Dominic) is my one and only brand-new nephew. My parents finally have a Grandson after 12 years of Granddaughters! I just hope he likes sports, come to think of it, I don't think he has a choice in the matter...Welcome to the Nicita Family, little man, where we put the "fun" in dysfunctional!!

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

He's darling! congratulations! I miss you.....I haven't seen you forever!