Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seriously? Progress Reports?


This Friday my girls brought home of all things, progress reports!! Didn't school just start like the day before yesterday? Where is my life going? I am very happy to say that both of them did beautifully (much to my surprise)! We're talking A's and B's...WOW...Awesome Abbie and Rachie, keep it up, you're doing great! I guess this is a good a time as any to post our "First Day of School" pictures considering the semester is already half over. I can't believe how fast this year is going by. They've already taken school pictures, and have had to replace a backpack (too much 6th grade homework).
We are now officially in "birthday season" in our family. It started this weekend with my niece Josie's 2nd birthday party (Barney theme...how retro of her) which included a bounce house and a sno-cone machine, FUN!! Rachel's is next on the 22nd of this month and we are in the planning stages of the Birthday Extravaganza, I hope the guest list isn't too long. I'll let you know soon since the invites have to go out within the next week.

No comments: